If you use MyCompoundID in your research, please cite the following publication(s).
- Liang Li, Ronghong Li, Jianjun Zhou, Azeret Zuniga, Avalyn E. Stanislaus, Yiman Wu, Tao Huan, Jiamin Zheng, Yi Shi, David S. Wishart, and Guohui Lin, "MyCompoundID: Using an Evidence-based Metabolome Library for Metabolite Identification", Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 3401-3408.
- Yanan Tang, Ronghong Li, Guohui Lin and Liang Li, "PEP Search in MyCompoundID: Detection and Identification of Dipeptides and Tripeptides in Biological Samples Using Dimethyl Labeling and Hydrophilic Interaction Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry", Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 3568-3574. (link)
- Ruokun zhou, Chiao-Li Tseng, Tao Huan and Liang Li, "IsoMS: Automated Processing of LC-MS Data Generated by a Chemical Isotope Labeling Metabolomics Platform", Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 4675-4679. (link)
- Tao Huan and Liang Li, "Counting Missing Values in a Metabolite-Intensity Dataset for Measuring the Analytical Performance of a Metabolomics Platform", Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 1306-1313. (link)
- Tao Huan and Liang Li, "Quantitative Metabolome Analysis Based on Chromatographic Peak Reconstruction in Chemical Isotope Labeling Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry", Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 7011-7016. (link)
- Tao Huan, Yiman Wu, Chenqu Tang, Guohui Lin and Liang Li, "DnsID in MyCompoundID for Rapid Identification of Dansylated Amine- and Phenol-Containing Metabolites in LC-MS-Based Metabolomics", Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 9838-9845. (link)
- Tao Huan, Chenqu Tang, Rong Hong, Yi Shi, Guohui Lin and Liang Li, "MyCompoundID MS/MS Search: Metabolite Identification Using a Library of Predicted Fragment-Ion-Spectra of 383,830 Possible Human Metabolites", Anal. Chem. in press (DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b03126). (Open access article: link)